Monday, November 26, 2007

Interweave Crochet 2007



By no means have I finished going thru all my books, but today's Monday Book is a magazine. I found the Winter 2007 issue of Interweave Crochet in my mailbox today. I've only had a quick glance thru but it looks like a good issue.

Doris Chan has an article inside on bust, waist, and hip shaping, which I'm looking forward to reading. You can get a good look at the patterns inside here on Interweave's website. I really like all the shawls, especially the Flowers for Eryn Wrap.

This is currently the only magazine that I subscribe to. (I do buy other crochet and knitting magazines, but I usually pick them up at the local Border's - gotta support the bookstores, ya know.) And I really like the direction that the magazine is taking.

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

I also like Interweaving Crochet myself haven't yet got the winter one but, I just may have to pick it up. They always have some nice things don't they:)