Wednesday, May 02, 2007

She Still Crochets!

Yes, it is true. I'm still crocheting but somehow, the blogging thing isn't going quite as well. Here's a quick update on recent projects.


Here's a true confession - I hate doing fringe. I tend to do it slo-o-owly. I've spent more time on this fringe than I did on the entire shawl and I'm only half-way done. But the shawl is gorgeous and really needs the fringe to hang properly. So I'm giving myself one week to finish this. Watch for an update next Wednesday!!


I'm working on the Boteh Scarf from the latest issue on Interweave Crochet. The yarn is a variegated shade of Lorna's Laces sock weight that I picked up on eBay. Did anyone else notice that the written directions and the stitch diagram in this pattern were ever so slightly different? The diagram is correct.




Finally, during a brief spurt of spring cleaning I came across this doily. Isn't it cute? It's Irish Crochet and in desperate need of blocking. I vaguely remember doing this but I have no clue where I found the pattern.

No comments: