Saturday, August 13, 2005

I've Been Tagged!


Ack! I've been tagged by Debi at Deb's Down Time!!

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

Hmm, do I want to admit to any idiosyncrasies? I asked Hubby if I had any but he just laughed and refused to discuss the topic. So I'm on my own here. Let's see...

1. I don't like tomatoes, raw or cooked. But I love ketchup!

2. I can't swim and I don't like to get into water any deeper than my waist, but I love to go boating.

3. I've never admitted this to anyone else, but when I'm by myself, I count. Steps, stairs, seconds, whatever - my brain just automatically counts things. There are nine steps on each flight in the parking garage at work. Most red lights will turn green within sixty seconds. I know this because I counted.

4. I tend to be a pack-rat. (I'm trying to work on this though.)

5. I use the word "Well" too much when I'm speaking.

That's my list. And I'm sure there are more, but that's the ones I'm confessing to now.

So I'm tagging Chie at Chie Crochets , Ulla at Ulla's fiber blog , and Jewel at Jewel's Crochet .

2 comments:

Deb said...

Sorry girlfriend! Had ta do it. ;-)
You know, I tend to count, too. Hmmm...

Jewels said...

ooh, I'll do my tag on Friday!! I'm behind on blogging but slowly catching up!! :)