Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blog Doodlin'

I made a button! With the ducky face!! (I really like that duck. ) I've been trying to figure out how to make a neat looking button. I came across a web tutorial of how to make a button using Paint Shop Pro. While reading the 3-4 page tutorial, I realized that I could make exactly what I wanted using the Paint program that came with my computer. So I did and you can see the result in the sidebar.

Also, I've applied for approval to join the Crochet Blogs web ring. I think web rings are neat and they can lead to some really interesting places. So I've got my fingers crossed that this blog will be approved for admission to Crochet Blogs. It's still a new blog and doesn't have a whole lot of content yet but I think it will be okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!