Wednesday, December 21, 2005

No, I haven't disappeared

So I've been asked why I haven't posted lately. Well, the honest truth is that I got bummed out on most everything when Bud-Dog died.

But I'm trying to get back up with taking pictures and writing again. I've done a bit of crocheting lately so - Soon - I promise - there will be a post with pictures.

Hey, here's something, it's a painting I like called 'The Lady of Shalott' by John Waterhouse. It is based on a poem by Alfred Tennyson. I want a nice framed print of this. The colors are wonderful and I am mesmerized by the look on her face.

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Merry Christmas

Your doily friend
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Karla said...

So that's what Anne of Green Gables was acting out! I always loved that scene. She was so dramatic. ha ha!